2D to 3D Figurine Photo Submission Guidelines
- Take a full body photo from the front, each side, and the back.
- The photo should be full length from head to toe.
- THe faces need to be clearly visible (No kissing poses)
- Hands/arms close, preferably touching the body.
- Avoid photos with hands on the face.
- Both feet should be on the ground. (Otherwise the figurine may break easily)
- Send the largest file size for each photo (1-5 MB)
- Bright colorful clothes with patterns and logos are recommended.
Things to Avoid
- Shadows on the face. This will print gray in color
- A wide open mount (as it will print like a black hole)
- Photos with hands on the face.
- Bright lights casted causing sharp glares on the face and on bald heads
- Low resolution pixilated photo
- Squinting Eyes
- Black and White Photo
- All black or all white clothing.